1. Tax Credits for businesses and the self-employed
2. Vouchers for the uninsured, issued on a sliding scale based on income
3. Vouchers for illnesses that are extremely expensive to take this burden off small and medium size businesses where an illness of this type will drive up the insurance rates to ‘unaffordable’
4. Electronic incentive to all healthcare providers that will create the need for everyone to adapt the available technology
5. Pay Doctors and healthcare providers for quality NOT quantity
6. Adopt system wide transparency including outcomes and cost after insurance!
7. Require insurance carriers to provide all businesses with loss information, loss information of the pool they have been assigned and large claim reports. Without this information the business does not know what he/she is paying for. No where else is business purchased blindly.
The solution is easy - unless you have a mind set that all government is good. I personally think limited government and the open market system are much more affordable.